Sunday, August 18, 2013

Testimonies-Crohn's Disease

Rob - Dr. Susan Lawton has suggested the following protocol for Crohn's Disease and has seen amazing help for folks! Do the following consistently for 6 months: take PB Assist 3 times daily, rub DigestZen on outside of tummy 2 times daily and rub DigestZen and ginger on bottoms of feet daily. Be sure and drink adequate water, 1/2 of body weight in ounces of daily.

Sharon - Besides using Lavender and or Serenity to help manage stress, what else can a person afflicted with Crohn's disease use?

Tamalu - I would recommend the doTERRA Lifelong Wellness Trio, in addition to Peppermint, Lemon and Oregano in capsules.  Also in my research I found extensive research work has been done with Frankincense and a plethora of bowel conditions, from chronic colitis to Crohn's.  I would not hesitate to add Frankincense to the capsule regimen, taking a 00 capsule up to twice daily.

Thor - As a sufferer of Crohn's Disease for over 20 years, I have found that a capsule of 2 drops of DigestZen and 2 drops of Frankincense makes a world of difference in the pain level that I feel on a daily basis.
I have also found that using cassia, DigestZen, and Peppermint externally can help with the pain as well. (Just don't put the cassia on and get in a hot shower - that one burned!)

Janelle - I like your capsule recipe.  I would do exactly the same, maybe fill the remainder of the capsule with melted VCO.  VCO is excellent for Crohn's and when synergistically combined with the DigestZen and Frankincense some have had great success.
To get more VCO, you could make a VCO smoothie or just take a couple tablespoons of it in the morning.
Another option for Crohn’s is getting the oils blend, VCO and all with a rectal syringe and using a plug.

BK - I have a friend with Crohn's or colitis.  He controls the pain with fresh juices blended with virgin coconut oil and he always has Peppermint and Lemon in his water.

Rob - I would experiment with augmenting the Frankincense and DigestZen blend with ginger, Peppermint or Marjoram.  One of these could enhance your blend.

Cheryl - I have a student who suffers from Crohns and now has contracted Lymes.  He is on a 2 month regimen of nasty antibiotics which is really causing the Crohns to flare.  Can someone send me some information on oils and Crohns as well as Lymes?  

Jan - I was diagnosed with borderline Lyme’s disease and also had to do the nasty antibiotic regime 15 years ago. It caused a lot of problems until I finished the antibiotic course. I started a Candida regime after I got off the antibiotics. There are several oils that helped me they included Thyme, Oregano, clove, On Guard, and anything citrus. Also, I started the doTERRA wellness pack and their Probiotics product.
With the oils I usually put just one drop of each in a 16 ounce glass bottle and drink from it all day long, alternating the oils one at a time. Oregano is kind of nasty by itself, but with a little Wild Orange and a teaspoon of agave, it is not too bad. Hope this helps a little. I no longer have any traces of the Lyme’s disease in my system, and my doctor now wonders if they misdiagnosed me...LOL! The power of the oils... Love doTERRA! 

Loryjean - The Maker's Diet by Jonathan Rubin is an excellent book on Crohns' and successfully dealing with it.

Marti - Help with Crohns disease?

Thor - I drink a Peppermint tea (4 cups water, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 drop Peppermint - work on it until you get your taste right) everyday that helps me with my Crohns.  I also use Frankincense, DigestZen and Peppermint in a capsule when the pain is really bad.

Pat - In answer to some queries regarding Crohn's. There has been extensive research done with Frankincense and a plethora of bowel conditions, from chronic colitis to Crohn's. I would not hesitate to add Frankincense to the capsule regiment listed below.
·   5 drops Peppermint
·  5 drops Digest Zen
·  4 drops Frankincense

Put in a size 00 capsule and take by mouth twice a day, for two weeks. Then change the formula to:
·  5 drops of ginger
·  5 drops of Peppermint or Marjoram
·  4 drops of Frankincense

Also for the pain use cassia, Digest Zen and Peppermint externally in the painful area.
Blend fresh fruits with virgin coconut oil and always use Lemon and/or Peppermint in your water.
I also heard that this tea recipe works everyday with Crohn's.
·  4 cups water
·  2 tbsp honey or agave
·  1 drop Peppermint  (You may need to adjust the Peppermint to your taste.)

Julia - I've also heard, in my herbal classes that eliminating chicken from your diet will help. On that note, I would also suggest eating green smoothies every day along with the essential oils and blends.

Anonymous - I have a friend who has Chron’s disease.  She had surgery a few months ago to have the affected part of her intestine removed.  Does anyone know of any oils that might be useful to someone with this condition?

Kathy –  Thought this might be useful (see Science & Research tab) it talks about Chrone’s disease (and other auto immune diseases).
In other words, Candida acts as a long term vaccination displaying the body's own cellular receptors to the body's immune system. When the immune system sees such receptors for a long enough time, it will attack cells which display such receptors, which includes the cells of the body. There is research which shows that such immune system reactions occur. The yeast Candida is the primary target. If the Candida is removed the body stops attacking itself.
The solution is simple and effective:
·  5 drops Melaleuca essential oil (doTerra)
·  5 drops Lemon essential oil (doTerra)
·  3 drops Oregano essential oil (doTerra)
Put drops into an empty 00 capsule (buy at any health food store) and take one daily for 30 days.  Stop for 2 weeks then take again for 30 days.  Everyone needs this candida cleanse.
Of course the solution is simple and effective but the hard part is learning white sugar is your enemy – stay away from soda, sugary junk food.  Even smoothies or carrot juice can overload your system so drink them slowly over a period of time and never more than 6 ounces at a time.  While on these capsules, eat as healthy as possible and get plenty of water too.

Denise –  My husband has Crohn's. Here's what he put together for it using essential oils:
(from OmniTerra.com) Capsules of Frankincense, Peppermint, and DigestZen mixed in various ratios seem to have the best effect. Mixing the oils in 1:1:1 seems to work well. Externally, rubbing cassia over the painful area seems to relax the bowel. However, this should be done after showering as hot water will increase the heat of the cassia making it painful on the skin.
 
Chelsea - Thank you for that great information Kathy! I LOVE the scientific stuff about this very subject and totally agree with Dr. Hill that candida is the root of most chronic health problems. If anyone feels like reading my long saga, I would greatly appreciate some help as the autoimmune thing is a big part of my life and I am feeling very frustrated!
I have faced Autoimmune disorders for years now- IBS at age 17, 16 years ago, Hypothyroid diagnosed 2 years ago and just a lot of chronically inflamed intestines, no energy, wondering about chronic fatigue, etc. At my husbands last check up the doctor was concerned about Lupus. We have yet to have him tested but we know there is either a celiac story or some other autoimmune something going on. About 1 year ago I had gone through some diet changes-added green smoothies & eliminated almost all refined foods. I also did a pretty invasive cleanse at which point I came to realize I had made it to the root of all my health issues and that was Candida overgrowth! Laura Jacobs put me on the VERY strict diet for a 6-8 week goal of annihilation. As long as I stayed within basically the 1st 2 week part of the diet with NO carbohydrates except green apples & sweet potatoes, I felt amazing, lost weight, bloating & inflammation was gone. As I added things back in, almost everything made me react! Almost every grain but rice, quinoa, and millet-which I hate-hurt so bad! Most veggies were fine but other than the green apples and berries, fruit continued to hurt me. It was great to find, but extremely frustrating because I can't live on 7 food items for the rest of my life! I have become pregnant in the last couple months- a feat by itself for me-that's another one of my issues, and am just eating whatever looks good and will stay down. I am in terrible pain and have very clear signs that the candida is back in full force and I am a little concerned because my urine is cloudy-everyday! I even have new exzema patches! I desperately want to do the candida cleanse but with my history of miscarraige, I am nervous. I know nothing could ultimately be better for a baby but could it hurt at this stage in the game? I am almost 13 weeks. Any thoughts, sorry about how desperate I may sound.  I appreciate everyone so much!

Pat - There was a previous reply for Crohn's. A lady stated that she had had Crohn's for over 20 years and that now she uses a capsule of 2 drops Digest Zen and 2 drops Frankincense and fills the rest of the capsule with Virgin Coconut Oil taken on a daily basis. VCO is excellent for Crohn's and when synergistically combined with Digest Zen and Frankincense it does wonders.
Also using cassia, DigestZen, and Peppermint externally helps with the pain.
These oils also work well with Crohn's, they are; ginger and Marjoram. A Peppermint tea (4 cups water, 2 tbsp agave, 1 drop Peppermint) also helps and could be drunk daily. I would also take the LLW and even take the Candida blend as an alternative.

If you are interested in ordering:  http://www.mydoterra.com/nicoletracy/

Each essential oil depending on what you are using it for, has a specific use and application.  Let me help you with the correct application!  https://www.facebook.com/nikki.tracy.3

JNBBtracy05@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment